[Rhodes22-list] Stan, if you are lurking

S/V Lark Colealexander at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 24 12:21:41 EDT 2019

Stan,

I told you you'd have my business as long as the certificate of support is
honored.  I understand you are crazy busy at the moment with the boat show.
Best of luck, as always.

If you have a premade cheek, I'd love it.   Let me know.  Otherwise I will
check with a local metal shop and see if they can fabricate cheeks out of
stainless or even aluminum (fresh water).

Since the lake was full of white caps I thoroughly checked standing rigging
and rudder position before leaving dock.   It usually steers with a couple
fingers.  My theory is plastic eating termites.

Alex

-----
Alex Cole
S/V Lark