[Rhodes22-list] Fuel for storage

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu Sep 26 16:38:52 EDT 2019

Or you can just get ethanol free fuel if it is available in your area.

This site is usually pretty up-to-date.
https://www.pure-gas.org/

It's hard to find in Maryland. We have to travel about about 50 miles by
land or 45 miles by water for it.  When we had the R22, our Yamaha ran
so much better when we switched to ethanol free. It was like night and
day. The power boat has never run on anything else and we have been
willing to go out of our way to keep it that way. Also keep some on hand
for the lawn mower.

Mary Lou
ex R22
now Rosborough RF-245  Tara

On 9/26/2019 1:18 PM, Goodness wrote:
> If you rarely use your iron genny consider buying this for reliability when needed.
>
> Bob (Palatka)

---