[Rhodes22-list] Preventing bow damage when trailering

jerry.keybl jerry.keybl at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 09:21:18 EDT 2019

I am planning to pull my boat this weekend and was hoping your collective
wisdom could help.

When I purchased my boat earlier this year, I managed to damage the bow
while trailering it.  Basically bumps in the road caused the bow to come
down on the 'bow stop' and I have some gelcoat damage to repair during the
off season.

Do you guys have strategies for preventing bow movement? I was already using
tiedown straps, but they didn't seem to help.

Thanks,
Jerry

PS any tips for repairing gelcoat?