[Rhodes22-list] Replacing Centerboard Gasket

Mitch Mitchell mitchpadl at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 22:33:34 EDT 2019

Thanks JP! Did you have to lower the centerboard to replace the gasket? If
that' the case then I would have to get the boat off of the trailer. The
screws in the cap look good (not rusty) but there are no washers. I haven't
removed the top cap yet but thought I would put the boat in the water once
more with the floorboard out so I could see if it was leaking. MM