[Rhodes22-list] Keep well

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Wed Apr 1 06:38:15 EDT 2020

Hi All,

This is where its nice to live on a lake and have a boat slip in your own back yard.  My 2 sons will help me launch the boat and put the swim platform in the water over the long Memorial Day weekend.  Around here, its usually too cold earlier than that anyway.  My wife and I have already gone for a few evening canoe rides.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium