[Rhodes22-list] Boat Moving Companies

Edward Stewart edwardstewart at verizon.net
Wed Apr 1 22:24:58 EDT 2020

Hello All,I'm new to posting to the list, but have had my Rhodes 2018, a 2002 recycled by Stan in 2018. I've been lurking since and appreciate all the knowledge and experience on the list. I am in the process of relocating from Annapolis, MD to Lake Medina, outside of San Antonio, TX. I have a 1978 single axle triad trailer without brakes. This works for my twice yearly launch and recovery, but I don't trust it for the 1,700 mile trip to Texas. I got one quote from Coast to Coast Marine Transport out of Midland, NC based on some feedback from my marina. Was hoping someone might be able to recommend a boat transport company.Thanks,Eds/v GooberNugget
Edward W. Stewart
edwardstewart at verizon.net