[Rhodes22-list] Boat Moving Companies

Richard Beytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 09:28:12 EDT 2020

Hi Edward

I can do this haul for you. I have a twin axle trailer that I use for my
Rhodes and have done quite a few deliveries with this, including 2 epic
trips from Edenton NC to Seattle WA and back. My fees are $2:00 per loaded
mile and 20c per mile for use of the trailer. Estimate $2.20 at 1700 miles
$3740. This would be billed at actual miles at the end of the journey and
any tolls or other road taxes would be added at actual.

I have a F250 Super Duty truck and I include haul-out, secure for journey
and relaunch if needed.

Timing is dependent on the status of the Coronavirus lock-down.

All the best

Richard Beytagh
Phone: 828 337 0180