[Rhodes22-list] IMF anchor light installation

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Apr 6 10:10:02 EDT 2020

We did this. The plate was easily removable - ours had screws. We had
three wires in the mast. Used one for steaming, one for anchor and used
a common ground. Fred says his recollection (we have since sold the boat
) is that he used a a 4 prong connector at the base to accommodate the
switches and in case we ever wanted to run another wire. If you have the
mast down it's not hard to get to the wiring. We did it when we
installed cable ties so the wiring didn't bang against the sides of the
channel and when we ran the wire for our VHF antenna. I've attached a
photo of the masthead. The tang on the back  was so we put our Windex or
Spar-fly there.

Mary Lou
ex Rhodes 22
now Rosborough RF-246