[Rhodes22-list] IMF anchor light installation

Cary Tolbert retiredtoby at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 10:20:54 EDT 2020

Stephen, I do recall the three wire discussion on the list. It seems my
most difficult part may be removing the top plate with the rivets.
If I am successful in removing the top plate how do I get it attached back
on the mast. To me rivets say, I am intended to be permanently attached and
NO ACCESS HERE. Is there a way to remove the top plate and the real
question I guess is,how would it be re attached?
Cary Tolbert
S/V Whisper '86