[Rhodes22-list] 1992 R22 FOR SALE

Eric Igl Iglesiaseric2431 at outlook.com
Thu Apr 9 09:20:22 EDT 2020

Good day all and to all a good day!   Hope everyone is well and staying safe.  I am announcing the sale of my well kept 1992 Rhodes 22.  Boat is in great condition and will be cleaned up and polished before sale. Original trailer is also included in sail. Oops, I meant sale! 😬     She is located in the Hudson Valley. I have her posted on multiple platforms at the tune of $8,500. Please feel free to contact me if interested or know anyone who maybe.

Iglesiaseric2431 at outlook.com
Cell: 845-504-7460

Sent from my iPhone