[Rhodes22-list] mast hoist available in Delaware

Mitch Mitchell mitchpadl at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 14:14:36 EDT 2020

Hi Sara, I would be interested in the hoist. I have a relatively new to me Rhodes and the biggest problem and the reason we haven’t used it much is the whole “raising the mast part”. I live in southern DE but my wife goes up to Wilmington periodically for a class. Let me know if you still have it. Thanks, Mitch

Sent from my iPhone