[Rhodes22-list] Shroud extenders

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Thu Apr 16 09:34:28 EDT 2020

Jose,

My shroud extenders are made from aluminum bar stock 13” L x 1” W x 1/4” T.  Both ends are rounded off with 1/2” R arcs.  In other words, both ends look like a half circle.  Both ends have 3/8” ID holes drilled thru them.  The centers of these holes are located on the centerline and 1/2” from each end.  All of the sharp edges have been broken.  Hopefully, this answers your question.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium

Sent from my iPhone