[Rhodes22-list] Spring Lines

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 15:12:48 EDT 2020

I assume the mid ship cleats may have been added by owners.  My boat does not
have any midship cleats so I have used the metal grab rails as Sean
mentioned.

Does anyone have photos to show where exactly the midship cleats are
installed?   When I installed chocks on my foredeck, I found that it was
hard to get to the underside of the toe rail, so I installed the chocks
further from the toe rail where I could access the bolts coming through.

I assume a backing plate against the cabin roof would be needed when
installing the midship cleats.  If anyone has examples of the mid ship cleat
installation that would be good to share.