[Rhodes22-list] Rhode 22 Mast Bolt Dimensions

Jay Friedland jayf401 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 11:07:07 EDT 2020

Several years ago (5-6+) at the boat show, they showed how the different components worked together. This was one, and they said it was available although not listed in their catalog (remember paper catalogs?). They are more flexible than other sail hardware mfrs., so I would ask them directly to quote you the whole assembly, not just what you see.
Jay