[Rhodes22-list] Bow Eye vs. Bow Cleat?

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Fri Apr 24 12:35:33 EDT 2020

Peter,

I simply unhook the anchor chain from the rode, hang the anchor (assuming it’s the Fortress Danforth style) from its holder on the bow pulpit, and pull the few feet of rode backwards thru the bow eye.  Then, I recoil the anchor rode back into the bucket ready for its next use.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium