[Rhodes22-list] what is the oldest R22

stan stan at generalboats.com
Thu Apr 30 10:56:40 EDT 2020

I believed I worked with Phil (Rhodes) at his Lexington NYC offices on
its design for a year (1968 to 1969) then Ten Eke Associates (a Wichita
industrial airplane design team, did their thing plus built the plug,
because they wanted to. Then Lofland Sailcraft in Wichita turned out a
few boats so 1970 sounds right.

stan