[Rhodes22-list] Reconnecting the Tabernacle Screws Following Sacrificial Failure

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Mon Aug 3 21:25:54 EDT 2020

Chris,
I like the WEST System of epoxy products.  But, as a former Dow Chemical employee, I may have a conflict of interest here.  Dow makes the epoxy resins, hardeners, and many of the additives used by the Gougeon Brothers in their WEST System products.  I have firsthand experience with their product development process and the quality control involved in the manufacturing.  The nice thing about the WEST system is that you start with straight epoxy resins and can then custom tailor it for specific applications with their broad portfolio of additives.  I also like their calibrated hand pumps that automatically dispense the proper ratio of epoxy resin and hardener.  They also publish a lot of free technical literature on the proper use of their products.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium

Sent from my iPhone