[Rhodes22-list] Reconnecting the Tabernacle Screws Following Sacrificial Failure

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 07:49:18 EDT 2020

Chris, that would be great if you could take some photos along the way and
let us know how your project goes.  I'm going to be installing a halyard
organizer underneath the tabernacle this fall, so this discussion about
mounting the screws is timely.  Your thinking and the advice from the group
on this topic has been very informative.  Good luck on your project!

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr