[Rhodes22-list] Hull Identification Number

Cary Tolbert retiredtoby at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 10:50:29 EDT 2020

Curtis, I looked up your HIN at BoatPro it had all of the info. Mfg ,
address, etc. The hull number showed a problem with 3 Digits of the HIN.
They were "4D7". DMVs are a real pain to deal with if anything is out of
their 85% range. I had a similar situation on my boat trailer because NJ
did not require registration  on trailers. Some where the title was lost
between the previous owners. I had to go to the STATE DMV at the Capitol in
Richmond and finally got everything clear, a tension ball and a bottle of
TUMS later. Best of luck.
Cary Tolbert
 S/V Whisper 86