[Rhodes22-list] Remote control

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 12:58:10 EDT 2020

Hi Nancy, if you don't have any luck with replacing the remote, another
option would be to replace the winch.  Last fall, I chose that approach and
selected a new winch with a hard wired switch as well as two remotes since I
prefer redundancy.  The new winch was affordable and has worked well.  I
normally use the hard wired switch but it's good to know that I have a
remote stored in the port side cockpit coaming compartment as well as
another one in the cabin.

Explanation and photos from that project are at
http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/Replacement-of-winch-for-motor-lift-td56157.html#none

Good luck!

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr