[Rhodes22-list] CB Pennant drain

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 07:46:40 EDT 2020

Graham, thanks for sharing.  When I replied on this thread originally, I
was relying on my memory which is a notoriously unreliable source.  When I
stopped by the boat last night, I realized that there is a wood covering
around the CB pennant hoses (see attached photo).  Previously, I had
wondered what the wood housing was for but now I know.  This is attached
somewhat loosely so I could reach around back and confirm that the hoses
are back there.  It appears that my '91 is of the vintage that has the
pennant go straight down to the diamondboard without all the extra blocks
that the older CB setup used.  I might replace the hoses while I'm in the
process of replacing the pennant.  This might be another example of how my
projects always seem to grow in scope.  Thanks again to Mark for showing
his work.

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr