[Rhodes22-list] Maine Sailing Anyone?

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Sat Aug 15 10:38:43 EDT 2020

Jeff,

After hearing from you that the Rockland harbormaster said that overnight parking was not allowed at Snow Marine Park, I called the town police.  The officer I spoke with said that the lot at Snow Park was the best place he could think of to leave a vehicle and trailer for a week, since that’s what it's there for.  He said that the police would not ticket a vehicle for overnight parking in that lot.  He seem quite surprised that the harbormaster would say that overnight parking was not allowed at the park.

Based on this conversation, I think I’ll stick with my original plan to leave the my truck and trailer in the Snow Park lot, and hope for the best.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)