[Rhodes22-list] Bilge

Mitch Mitchell mitchpadl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 10:28:30 EDT 2020

I have also discovered water in the bilge whenever the boat is in the rain
and not covered. I have traced it to a window, the vhf connector and water
also shows up in the lazarette. I know that there have been a number of
threads on this before but wondering if there is a consensus on the best
way to seal the small windows? I'm thinking butyl tape but not sure. I've
also had the bilge seem dry but if I lift the bow up water magically
appears and if I dry it and then lower the bow (on trailer) then once again
more water appears as it must be seeping in from other areas. Any input
would be great. Thanks, Mitch