[Rhodes22-list] Under Seat Storage retaining bars

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Aug 18 17:31:49 EDT 2020

George,

Thanks for the update. They are hard to find as most stores (local Target,
Walmart, Home Depot, etc.) are out of stock. They must be COVID-19
containers or something. I'll pick some up over the winter when I will be
working on the project.

Very nice storage system!

Today was a beautiful day to be sailing on LI Sound! Bright sunshine, 81F,
8-12 mph WSW, water was flat and dew point of 60!

Mike
s/v Wind Lass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY
I'd rather be sailing :~)