[Rhodes22-list] Strange Electrical Problem

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 23:05:43 EDT 2020

I had an old 6 Volt VW bus years ago and the starter solenoid would stick
sometimes.  I would crawl underneath and smack it with a hammer and it
would start immediately.  Could be a sticking solenoid.
Or you could just pull the start cord and forget about the problem.

*Stephen Staum*
*s/v Carol Lee 2*

*Needham, MA*