[Rhodes22-list] Strange Electrical Problem

Todd Tavares tavares0947 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 14:33:24 EDT 2020

I suggest you re-do the terminal fitting on the wire coming from the
battery feeding the stud terminal in the laz. Check for corrosion between
the strands. Look for dark brown dusty colored wire strands too. This
should be pre-tinned boat wire though. This may not be the problem but its
cheap and gives you a chance to see if there's anything going on under the
insulation.
The act of manipulating and bending the ends of the wires could be causing
enough internal motion that its cleaning the strand surfaces where they
contact each other just enough to freshen the internal contact.
Just a thought.

Todd T.

tavares0947 at gmail.com