[Rhodes22-list] Strange Electrical Problem

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 08:58:43 EDT 2020

Think of it like water flowing through two hoses, one with a 1" diameter
and one with a 5" diameter.  While they both have water flowing through
them (voltage), the current is much greater in the larger hose.  This is
why in electrical systems the wires to your hoist and starter are usually
thicker than the wires to your radio.  The hoist and starter need more
current than the radio.  Same voltage, different current.

Hank