[Rhodes22-list] Maine Sailing Anyone?

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Mon Aug 24 18:07:47 EDT 2020

I just returned from my week-long cruise in the Penobscot Bay area of Maine.  I remember the coast of Maine as being gorgeous, and my memory in this case was spot on.

On the question of parking at the Snow Marine Park boat ramp — I left my truck and tailer there for the week.  When I returned, they were un-molested, and un-ticketed.  Jeff Smith’s car and trailer were already there when I arrived (I assume, Ford Explorer & R22 trailer with NJ plates), but gone when I returned.  Jeff will have to provide his own report, but from my experience, parking a vehicle and trailer at this ramp for a week works just fine.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)