[Rhodes22-list] Maine Sailing Anyone?

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Wed Aug 26 16:26:36 EDT 2020

Jeff,

Happy to hear that your trip was a success.  Your choice of destinations was quite different from mine, but different strokes…

So the same Harbormaster who told you there was absolutely no overnight parking at Snow Park helped you put your boat on the trailer?  I’m still a bit puzzled by this whole parking thing.  But I assume, like me, your parking experience was just fine.

I’ll probably be going back for another one week cruise in September.

—Peter