[Rhodes22-list] Saildrive

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Wed Aug 26 17:07:40 EDT 2020

I did a lot of research with sail drives and with torqeedo on various options including the one Stan installed on one of the test boats.  The sail drive seemed the most interesting idea however it is bulky and expensive.

Christopher P. Cowie

4200 Massachusetts Ave NW 119
Washington DC, 20016
202.270.1470 mobile