[Rhodes22-list] She floats!

Mark Whipple mark at whipplefamily.com
Fri Aug 28 20:01:13 EDT 2020

Thanks, John! It probably doesn't show in that picture, but I'm pretty sure
I'll need a topside paint job in the future. Lots of scratches. But I'm
mostly happy with the look of the boat.

The pedestal is an Edson. Stay tuned - if you're interested, it may go up
for sale over the winter. Like the self-tending jib I'm not sure I like the
wheel. I've always had a tiller, and it's so much easier to put an
autopilot on a tiller than on a wheel. I actually have a bigger wheel that
came with the boat that I'm going to try.

Thanks,
Mark