[Rhodes22-list] Saildrive

Larry Gioia lgioia at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 30 16:07:05 EDT 2020

All very interesting.

Has anyone tried the Torqueedo 1003L? Or S? Or C which seems to have a larger capacity battery.

https://www.torqeedo.com/us/en-us/products/outboards/travel/travel-1003-l/1143-20.html

With the integrated battery, 33lbs total weight, and 3-4hp max, seems pretty good. I use a Mercury 3.5 on the lake here, and it rarely is over 1/4 throttle. My only concern is can the tiller handle rotate slightly upwards as I need to do on my Merc.

Larry

‘14 R22 Lake George NY
‘86 R22 Keystone Lake, FL