[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Buyer's checklist?

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Wed Dec 2 17:01:37 EST 2020

Or maybe an abandon ship bag?
https://www.westmarine.com/buy/acr-electronics--rapidditch-express-abandon-ship-survival-bag--15173891?recordNum=2
[https://newcontent.westmarine.com/content/images/catalog/large/15173891_LRG.jpg1zs%04]<https://www.westmarine.com/buy/acr-electronics--rapidditch-express-abandon-ship-survival-bag--15173891?recordNum=2>
ACR ELECTRONICS RapidDitch™ Express Abandon Ship Survival Bag | West Marine<https://www.westmarine.com/buy/acr-electronics--rapidditch-express-abandon-ship-survival-bag--15173891?recordNum=2>
Shop, read reviews, or ask questions about ACR ELECTRONICS RapidDitch™ Express Abandon Ship Survival Bag at the official West Marine online store. Since 1968, West Marine has grown to over 250 local stores, with knowledgeable Associates happy to assist. Shop with confidence - get free shipping to home or stores + price match guarantee!
www.westmarine.com