[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Buyer's checklist?

Tom Van Heule tom.vanheule at intrinsicprograms.com
Wed Dec 2 18:50:57 EST 2020

I am still so amazed at how dry the boat is.  We really only get wet when
under launch/retrieve circumstances.

Soo looking forward to the slip in the spring.

We currently have no dinghy, or practical use.  We would swim or SUP or
kayak to shore as plans suggest. But if it (inflatable emergency dinghy)
were in a "rail bag" I could see use.... Even though our boat is resilient
and I'm not sure it would be used before it rotted out....  Lake michigan
isn't a trifle.

Thanks all, sorry for the vignette: the checklist is variable, budget and
use.

Thanks again,