[Rhodes22-list] Boat for sale

John McLaughlin jamcando126 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 07:37:12 EST 2020

Jeff, I’m retired and live in Sneads Ferry NC a short distance from New
River Inlet.  I grew up in Absecon NJ a short distance from Atlantic City.
I always had power boats and got my first sailboat when I moved from NJ to
NC in 1996.  I was 43 and never on a sailboat before but always wanted to
learn to sail.  I bought a 10’ Butterfly with a daggerboard and taught
myself to sail.  I’ve been sailing ever since and currently have two R22’s
and a 26’ 1982 Island Packet that I sailed from here to Great Bay NJ and
then to Philadelphia
and back to NC single handed a few years ago. I have the IP26 on the hard
and working to get it back in the water this spring.

Maybe someday we can get together and go for a Sail.

Regards
John
Tomato Sloop