[Rhodes22-list] parts website

Sean Simmons simmonssm at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 24 10:43:07 EST 2020

Stan,
           Thank you, as always, for your reply and guidance.  My language
was inexact, and as you pointed out, words matter.  I was just inquiring
about the poptop enclosure.  I appreciate the clarification.  My inquiries
in multiple venues was not to imply a need for a 'stat' reply or 'stat'
response.  In my current, quieter incarnation as a primary care doctor in a
hospital, I seldom need anything 'stat'.   I just wanted to ensure that I
had the correct contact information as previous posts had indicated that
there were defunct email accounts.
           Again, my deepest condolences for the loss of your wife.  Thank
you, very much, for your service to the country in the Navy.  Your long life
exemplifies the phrase, "the greatest generation".  Those of us currently in
service stand on the shoulders of giants.
           I hope that the ROC flourishes and has a path towards long term
sustainment so that generations to come can continue to enjoy this unique,
wonderful boat.  I'm sorry that your Christmas will be alone, but know that
our thoughts are with you.  Stay safe!

Warm regards,

Sean