[Rhodes22-list] Part 7 Rhodes in the Med Greece

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 08:31:39 EST 2020

Richard,
Perhaps you can offer some insights into the area. Next summer we head
south around the Peloponnesus then into the Saronic Gulf. Or alternatively,
we make a quick run through the canal. From there either the inside passage
through Halkis, the Sporades and jump over to Lesvos and south to Rhodes.
We could also go through the southern route through the Cyclades. With you
Knowing the area and the Rhodes I welcome your thoughts. I’ve sailed all
the routes except for the Peloponnesus. I sailed the Sporades 50 years ago
and the Cyclades 15 years ago. Hopefully we leave the boat in Turkey.
Chris Geankoplis
ENOSIS