[Rhodes22-list] furler questions

jfn302 at yahoo.com jfn302 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 18 10:44:36 EST 2020

Yup, What Todd says works too.  I've just always been concerned that if the sail pulled the fuller up the spacer with the notches could potentially flip up and sit diagonally, but turning the slots 90 degrees from each other should take care of that.

I'm just a serious perfectionist and always want to rebuild things the way they were or better.

James