[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Sailer Sails Trailer

Jason Quick jason_q at jasonquick.com
Thu Feb 20 17:11:36 EST 2020

It sounds crazy but actually this is done with some regularity with power
boats...it even made a Mythbusters episode back in the day where the boat
dealer they worked with mentioned they'd delivered a few trailers that way.

I've seen it done once in real life myself, but never with a sailboat. I
would think though that if you could motor or be towed it would be doable.
Pick your weather carefully though...I'd hate to explain that one to the
insurance company.

--Jason