[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Sailer Sails Trailer

JeffSmith jeffsmithphoto at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 17:47:10 EST 2020

The ice boating in NJ has been not so great over the past few years, but
conditions may vary in Georgian Bay. Does the body of water freeze well
enough to drive  a truck or snowmobile (towing your trailer) to your
destination?
 The ice is never safe, but if you can avoid the cracks, pressure ridges and
thin spots you might have a shot.
Wear a PFD...
By the way when we in NJ travel to Lakes Champlain or Winnipesaukie, there
is usually a truck or snow mobile which has gone through the ice and I hear
the daily environmental
fines are huge.  I can only imagine what they would be in Canada.