[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Sailer Sails Trailer

Todd Tavares tavares0947 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 23:18:05 EST 2020

Seriously,

If there aren't bridges or ferries, pay the $300 to have it transported.
The liability alone isnt worth the risk. Try explaining this to your
insurance company if something goes wrong and you lose both boat and
trailer...or worse yet someone is injured or drowns.
I thought this was a joke at first.
If there are roads enough on the island to need a trailer, then the trete
must be means of driving it over. My two cents worth.

Todd T.
tavares0947 at gmail.com