[Rhodes22-list] Pt. 6 Rhodes in the Med Southern Italy

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 08:25:59 EST 2020

Well, here is another segment of the journal I kept while sailing along the
Italian coast this summer.  This is the last part that will cover southern
Italy. Aafter that is a month of sailing in western Greece, which I'll post
later on.  Not sure when, as I've got to go in for some minor eye surgery
and then we have to get the big boat in the water and over to the Bahamas.
Well, anyway, here is a warm start to the new year.  Just click the link
then download the journal to view.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JSIE8LowC0wMTeUsTBK-iomSIeKLf3kY/view

Chris & Alice Geankoplis
S/V ENOSIS