[Rhodes22-list] Barrier Coat or Not?

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Thu Jan 2 15:26:41 EST 2020

I would definitely add multiple barrier coats of epoxy or Interlux 3000
(which is also epoxy). It requires at least 4 coats. If you have any osmosis
fix that first. Do not put epoxy over osmotic blisters. There are losts of
online instructions and YouTube videos on the subject.

Graham
Graham Stewart
Agile 1976 Rhodes 22
Kingston Ontario