[Rhodes22-list] Tiller Autopilot

Michael Corley michael.4591 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 17:33:29 EST 2020

I was thinking about installing one this year also.  For solo sailing I
think it would be very helpful.  Am concerned installation would interfere
with the Captains chairs.
There was a good write up in the old archives about the RayMarine tiller
tamer and the additional parts/extensions needed to install it.  I think
cost is about $400 - $500 for the parts.

Mike Corley
S/V Ranger.
Hampton Roads