[Rhodes22-list] the too late photo contest

stan stan at generalboats.com
Sun Jan 12 18:45:08 EST 2020

I was just thinking it might be fun if we had a Rhodes photo contest.
As usual I'm too late.  We already have a winner. (Or the artist may
have won since I thought that a photo.)

I know, any Rhodes shot sailing Belize waters is going to be the winner,
not fair.  Dana says this old Rhodes is his third so he has grown to
taking the Rhodes photogenic profile for granted.  I think it is one of
the best I have seen in my 50 years so thought I should pass it on for
the List's guys and dolls to admire.

stan