[Rhodes22-list] the too late photo contest

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 06:45:06 EST 2020

Beautiful boat in a beautiful setting.

Ted, good to see you're still on the list.  Airpower was officially renamed
as Zephyr yesterday.  I had taken off the Airpower name in the summer but
didn't get around to apply Zephyr until yesterday since I wanted to use
some rubbing compound blend out the shadow of the old name which was a bit
darker and shinier.

Side note: it appears there may be an issue with the website since I don't
see recent posts showing up there even though they are coming through via
email.  For example, I don't see this thread on the site:
http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/