[Rhodes22-list] Pop top enclosure

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Wed Jan 15 16:53:02 EST 2020

Robert,

Stan may be your man.  The new Rhodes 22 parts site (www.rhodes22parts.com <http://www.rhodes22parts.com/>) mentions the Pop-Top Enclosure in the second paragraph of the main page, so it would seem likely that General Boats has at least one of these on hand.  The ‘parts’ page shows the Pop-Top Enclosure as item # GB73 with a price of $1,495, so I assume that would be new.

I’m pretty sure that production year shouldn’t matter.

Good luck on your quest.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)