[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 in the Sarasota Florida area

Reuben Mezrich reuben.mezrich at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 13:37:45 EST 2020

Mark, Connie, and Chris
Thank you for reinforcing my already high opinion of the Rhodes 22
One question I have regards sail choices for single handing. Stan offers a self tacking jib, but doesn’t seem to enthusiastic about it (or perhaps I’m misinterpreting). But then I’ve read that the 110 or 125% jibs  are easy enough to tend that self tacking isn’t needed. I’d love to see that

Reuben

Reuben Mezrich
Cell: 410-499-8922