[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 in the Sarasota Florida area

Mark West keywestseccorp at verizon.net
Thu Jan 16 14:37:01 EST 2020

Reuben,  yes very sailable single handed . We have the 170 Genoa stronger winds no problem light winds some times the sail doesn't pass over when tacking have to help it second person be helpful when that happens. I'm going to go to the 135 Genoa to stop that issue, I hope. We also Have Doyle (UPS) sail that's 150 +or- for lighter winds . The self tacking jib  system I haven't seen yet but I have thought about one, very interested in Stans  design. will try to see Stan this Week end  Maybe he  has info on it for release .Mark