[Rhodes22-list] Pop top enclosure

stan stan at generalboats.com
Fri Jan 17 09:39:52 EST 2020

Robert, if I knew you were from Brooklyn I would not have charged for
any enclosures I did not have.  What part?  (me: Sheepshead Bay, then
Brighton Beach, then Manhattan Beach.  PS 98, PS 225 then Lincoln High -
great school with kids like Arthur Miller, Mel Brooks, Joseph Heller,
running through the halls).

Oops, I am packing the enclosure and by chance noticing you have found
one.  Not a problem since Peter advertised the under construction Parts
site for me.

Peter, thanks for the management consulting.  I was just trying to be
professional and do what the big guys do.  Walmart's site says they have
organic grass fed yogurt but when you get to the store they are all
out.  ITC has Led lights on their professional web site and when I find
the one I want they are all out of them.  I can get you a long list you
can help.

Eric, I am very old.  I need documentation.  Who at GB have you been
contacting re a Bimini.  I am not recalling 8 months of any bimini
ordering.  Generally when I get a bimini inquiry, I point out that they
are too costly to properly package and ship so should be picked up at
the plant or, alternately, purchase an assemble it yourself type.  If we
send our style by freight, it will arrive as a do it yourself type.

stan